We collect the following when you visit our website;
- Financial information that includes credit card name, number, and expiry date.
- Your name, email address and telephone numbers.
- Order details that you require us to follow.
- Correspondence records when you request us for information, providing feedback and reporting a problem.
- Visitor information, marketing information and web analytic information to track new visitors and returning visitors, their demographics and the most-visited web pages.
Some information is auto collected from our visitors whenever they visit our website such as:
- Country, state, and city.
- IP address.
- Date the information was gathered.
- Day of the visit.
Some of the information you share with us is not confidential and maybe shared with third parties in certain situations. Such information includes:
- First, middle, and last names
- Country, Street, City, State, and Postal Code
- Email ID
- Telephone Number
- Lead Source
- Cell Phone Number
- Site ID
- Home Country.
We use the collected information for our clients in the following way:
- To improve our site functionality.
- To identify and ban spammers and hackers who violate company rules by copyrighting content.
- To protect our visitors from fraud.
- To minimize online phishing of information.
- To keep track of our new visitors.
At brookvalewriting.com, we protect your personal information and only disclose it for the following purposes:
- To have a record of the most and least visited pages on our website for reporting purposes.
- To collect payment for the orders and services, you buy from us.
- To improve performance of our site.
- To reply to clients questions and request.
- To analyze our business dynamic trends.
- To call and seek clarifications for your order details.
We take caution when handling your personal information. We use high standard security techniques that are safe to transact though, we cannot guarantee 100% since this is online, and anything can happen. If you misuse, steal, mishandle and change your personal information without our notice, we will not be held liable for anything that happens. We advise that before you share your personal information, carefully analyze the company if it is trustworthy to avoid any problem. At brookvalewriting.com, we have customer to writer conversation, but we monitor all communications to ensure that the client is satisfied with our professional quality services. We have employed a variety of security methods so that we can maintain safety for your personal information. We have secure servers that are sensitive to your credit information transmitted via our secure socket server (SSL) technology. We have encrypt it into our payment gateway provider database that is accessible by authorized persons who have special access rights to ensure that the information is confidential.